[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-05-05

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Fri May 9 11:13:58 EDT 2003

Not really.  I'm not one for early adoption and like to stick with what's
stable and works.  FreeBSD 5 is a "Technology Release" meaning it's not
meant for Production use.

I'd rather fly in an airplane that's been around for a while and has
proven it's self, versus fly in a brand new airplane that's new technology
and hasn't been tested as much..