[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-05-05

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Fri May 9 10:31:26 EDT 2003

Big same there not running under either emulation or compile
under native. Was this with FreeBSD-current or just 5.0-release?
I've seen some wchar_t patches floating by might be ok in current.
I know its not your highest priority but losing FreeBSD support
would mean that a number GISP's that can make use of the Linux
port will drop significantly, from what I've seen. So if I can be of
any assistance dont hesitate to ask. Even if its just dropping
me a mail with the details of the errors so I can push forward on
getting the required changes implemented.

On a more important note are the config file changes gonna make 1.4 i.e.
able to specify all core config files via the command line or vars
and all ports used having a config var so they can be changed.

    Steve / K