[bf1942] Problems starting Linux Server

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Tue May 6 13:34:30 EDT 2003

Ignore the STREAM_DEBUG messages (and everything else except for the two
below.)

You already have something listening on the socket most likely or
specified an address in config file that isn't on your machine.

Check with netstat -a to see if there's already something listening on
the server port before trying to start it.

Are you changing the default port?  If less than 1024 then you'll have
to be root to run the server.

* Andrew Mumby <A.D.Mumby at warwick.ac.uk> [030506 11:54]: