[bf1942] Linux server status report: 2003-03-31

Daniel Bard d.bard at telia.com
Mon Mar 31 18:54:13 EST 2003

I get the bungee-effect when I try having more than 14 players on my server
(100mbps). The problem is (from the little problem-checking I've done) that
the servers peaks at 40% cpu-load wether there is 14 ppl or 20 ppl on the
server. I don't know if it's just on my system the server acts that way or
not, but somehow I feel like it's connected.