bf1942admin-0.2 released

Stewart, John johns at artesyncp.com
Mon Mar 31 13:51:02 EST 2003

I've updated a bit my Perl scripts for adminning a bf1942 server, available at:

http://bf1942-web.johnstewart.com/scripts/bf1942admin-0.2.tgz

johnS
aka
Dr Him

0.2 changes

Put the $CONSOLE variable into the lib1942.pm script so people that
want to keep the console program someplace other than I only have to change
the path in one place.

Updated the domap.pl and doplayer.pl scripts
so they will refresh back to the main bf1942admin.pl script after 15
seconds (I accidentally kicked someone by refreshing the doplayer.pl
script; this will prevent such accisents)

Spent a little time to make the documentation more user-friendly.