[bf1942] Linux server status report: 2003-03-31

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Mar 31 11:12:09 EST 2003

John,

no, we haven't been able to reproduce it yet on the old server, but
we will surely try. Focus so far has been on integration and development
rather than more extensive testing, that phase will follow soon.

We will try to test for the bungee effect in a lot of different bandwidth
settings; this is something on my todo list.

We've had a lot of success with other things regarding the linux port lately
so I'm very optimistic :-)

Regards,
Andreas