[bf1942] ?? Linux Admin Home

Zkast Net bf1942 at zkast.net
Sun Mar 30 18:52:05 EST 2003

Yes, im an active poster on blackbagops, yet im i was pushing it more to the
line of mod downloads <stripped for dedicated) downloads in general and a
group of mass infomation (not nessecary beta related, after all thats what
this is for right?) kinda like ut2003admin.com  and mohaa-admin site. A home
for admins to find or share stuff and newbies to get all they need in 1
place.