[bf1942] BF1942 Player Statistics

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Sat Mar 29 21:07:19 EST 2003

> So in my opinion (based on over 300 opinions) is more important to
determine
> the teamplay (i know is tuff, but not impossible) in stats rather than K:D
> or other "normal" stats (like bfstats.com).

I agree totally; my point wasn't so much to copy the way current Half-Life
statistics work but rather to use the same sort of "open" system that will
allow a variety of people to generate their own statistics for their own
server - everyone has different interpretations of what are "good"
statistics.

-- david