[bf1942] ?? Linux Admin Home

charles 'wokka' goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Sat Mar 29 20:50:56 EST 2003

that's good, but we've discussed forums versus mailing list before, and its
been agreed that we keep the official stuff to the mailing list.  I would
suggest Ryan putting a thing in the original signup email about a link to
the forums and possibly a FAQ, but keep the official bug reports and
announcements on a list  :)

thanks
Charles