[bf1942] RE: bf1942 web admin

Rowan Smith fsd at fsdtech.net
Fri Mar 28 21:38:41 EST 2003

yep thats cool thanks :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stewart, John
  To: 'Rowan Smith'
  Cc: 'bf1942 at icculus.org'
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 8:29 AM
  Subject: [bf1942] RE: bf1942 web admin

  I'll CC: the whole list in case my lack of docs confuses others, too.

  You can put the console program anyplace, but you'll need to update the .pl files to reflect where it is. The current path points to /bf1942/bin/console, so the easiest for you would be to put it there. I unfortunately thought little about actually *releasing* this code, so I didn't make this path a global configurable variable - it's hard coded in the .pl files.

  Hopefully that makes sense. =)

  johnS