[bf1942] BF1942 Player Statistics

Anton Jansen gradius at fmf.nl
Fri Mar 28 12:41:46 EST 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Fredriksson, Andreas wrote:

> Not currently, but it will be available.

You guys are great !

> We are planning a complete round logging system for BF1942
> which will probably be XML based. This has been requested
> by lots of server administrators and stats junkies.
>
> Since we are now building the Linux and Windows versions
> from the same source tree (and since we will be releasing
> Linux updates more often) you will probably see it appear
> in the Linux versions before the windows versions. :-)
>
> What directory structure/file name conventions would people
> want for the logging?

One that is consistent preferably. It should be very handy if an XML shema
was released with it, which defines the "grammar" used to generate the
XML. This can help to auto verify consistency and also help new utilities
for easy XML conformance checking. The shema should be versioned, so that
new protocol/logging info can be traced.

Kind regards,

Anton Jansen