AW: AW: [bf1942] Save Player Statistics and ServerBrowser Question

Bobo, the Dark Clown rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Thu Mar 27 23:07:39 EST 2003

you mean something like iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d 255.255.255.255
-p udp --dport 67 -j DNAT --to-destination ip.helper.address

I think that's right, but I've been up since 5:30am....

Rick

--
Cardinal Rule of Technical Support, which goes thusly: "Verily, thou
shalt not take unto thine heart any words spoken by the Luser, for I say