Save Player Statistics and ServerBrowser Question

Togg togg at togg.de
Wed Mar 26 04:18:33 EST 2003

Hi,

is there a option to save player statistics? I remember I saw somewhere
that statistics can be saved to a .csv file?

Second question is about my Lan Server. It does not appear on the
lan-server browser.
Actually I can join the server manually, and I can watch the Server in
HLSW : "194.94.74.90:14567:22000 Sund-Xplosion BF1942 1.31 Linux"

What does the Port 22000 mean? It seems it is accessible, but BF does
not find the Server.
Please tell me what I have to modify, so that users can see the servers.

Thank you,
Togg