Lan Server Key Issue

Togg togg at togg.de
Tue Mar 25 18:43:11 EST 2003

Hello,

We have a lanparty in 3 weeks and I setup the servers. We have a Pool
with 24 Athlon 1700 XP.

These machines will boot a Linux via PXE / BootP / NFS . It already
worked the last Lans for other Games (CS,Q3,UT)

I set up a BF1942 Server for Lan (not Internet). My Question is, can
People with non-legal keys play on this Server along with purchased
keys?

Furthermore, is it possible to play with unpatched bf1942.exe together
with patched (no-cd, blood-patch) bf192.exe ?

I know it's a matter of legality, but it would be a feature for our
members, if purchased and cracked players can play on the same server.

Thanks,

Togg