[bf1942] Not ready for prime time

cuban cuban at hoodedmaniac.com
Mon Mar 24 14:29:05 EST 2003

Again,

My method in handling this is to not support EA or dICE by not buying
any future products. I won't purchase Road to Rome, I won't buy anything
branded EA, hell I won't even download the new Aberdeen map.

Before I purchased this game I looked around on EA's website to BE SURE
there was a *nix server. It promised one, and [to me] they still have
not delivered. The server in its current state is far from production
deployment. Hell with a bug this bad, I'd hardly call it a playable
beta.

If the fix (or attempted fix) isn't release by this weekend, I'm pulling
all my BF1942 servers and will no long support anything branded EA or
dICE.

This is just my two cents; do not flame me, I will not respond.

cuban