Not ready for prime time

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Mon Mar 24 13:48:37 EST 2003

--On Monday, March 24, 2003 4:17 PM +1030 shagnome <shagnome at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> There are alot of hosting companies out there that will not put buggy-beta
> software on their live systems

I run a single BF1942 server alongside multiple Tribes 2 servers, 3
TeamSpeak servers, email, web, FTP, and forums. The BF1942 server is the
least stable and is a constant source of irritation to the non-BF1942 users
because of its instability. I tried Coop mode the other day and brought the
box to its knees, dropping all the TeamSpeak clients for a minute or two
before I got a shell prompt back and could kill it. Not good.