AW: [bf1942] Webinterface remote control tool

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Mon Mar 24 13:44:08 EST 2003

--On Monday, March 24, 2003 6:37 PM +0100 BMP <BMP at gmx.de> wrote:

> Other Scribs are working on my server.
> But i dont have any experience whis Perl.
> If i Past & Copy it i become a log in my error_log like this:
>
> Usage: bf.pl Host[:Port] [Server Number]
>
> But who i must put the things in ????

This isn't a web script. It's a command line script that you run from a
shell prompt. Get a copy of PuTTY and log in to a box with Perl installed,
or install ActiveState Perl on your Windows box and run this script from
there.