[bf1942] Status Page

Stewart, John johns at artesyncp.com
Mon Mar 24 13:37:04 EST 2003

Darren Etheridge wrote:
> I have used them both, I actually still have them both up, here are
> examples of both:
>
> BF1942Live:
> http://www.lamerc.com/cgi-bin/bf1942live/bf1942live.pl
>
> Battlestats:
> http://www.lamerc.com/battlestats/bfserverinfo.php

Darren - you run these both on your Linux server? I don't seem to be having any luck with either of them. Both report my server is down, when clearly is it up (the latest 1.31 Linux I'm running).

I tried setting the GameSpy port manually to 23000, to no avail. "netstat -a" clearly shows this port is open, so I don't think it's a port number issue.

Is there some secret sauce you can share with us?

thanks

johnS