[bf1942] RtR on 1.31

z1g z1g at terminal-insanity.com
Wed Mar 19 21:07:25 EST 2003

Same thing here. I also tried Desert combat which worked fine. First map
we played was Tobruk which seemed pretty smooth, but after the map
changed to Market Garden it got pretty laggy for just 6 players.

--
Terminal-insanity.com test server at 69.12.6.170
Dedicater server FAQ http://www.terminal-insanity.com/bf1942faq.htm