[bf1942] RtR on 1.31

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Mar 19 13:27:55 EST 2003

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:45 AM -0800 ScratchMonkey
<ScratchMonkey at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> What could I be doing wrong?

Doh! Pilot error! The server started running slow and ASE waw reporting
multiple servers on the same port that I couldn't' get to go away with
repeated refreshes. I then did a top to see what was going on and found a
bunch of servers that were still running. Thinking I'd restarted them, I'd
only killed the wrapper script, leaving the binary running merrily along.

I killed off all the bf1942 binaries and then I could get an XPack1 mod
going. Now to check the join bug....