Thanks for your effort

russbrown russbrown at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 19:57:14 EST 2003

Ryan,
Thanks for all that you've done for BF1942 and linux gaming. I hope u
don't stop porting games over to the ‘light side’. Although I think it
will be hard for EA to make as much progress as you have. If it weren't
for you, I wouldn't be running linux now. My linux game server KICK ASS
and a lot of people at out LAN parties have no problem getting frags. If
you’re ever in the Central Florida area let me know and you have an open
invite to see your handy work in action.

I don't think 'thanks' is enough for all that you've done.

Very apperceive of your work and effort.

Russell Brown
russbrown at cfl.rr.com

http://OutLANdishGames.com