[bf1942] crash

Bill Wood wawoodtx at attbi.com
Tue Mar 18 17:59:16 EST 2003

Hi christof, from the FAQ:
----
Q:> My server got a segmentation fault but I don't see a core file.
A:> You may need to specify "ulimit -c unlimited" before running the
   server in order to produce a core file on a seqmentation fault.
----
Q:> Ok, I have a core file, core.<pid>, what now?
A:> Try running: "gdb bf1942_lnxded core.<pid>" - when prompted, enter:
   "bt" - that will produce a back trace listing.
---

If you look back through Danial Valois' posts, you should find one with
the FAQ attached.