[bf1942] DICE update: in-house Linux server

Daniel Bard d.bard at telia.com
Tue Mar 18 17:23:35 EST 2003

I have only "big" problem that came about with 1.3, just haven't come around
to ask about it...

My linux server laggs with more than 14 ppl, this seems to be because the
server "maxes" out the
cpu-load at 40%. If I try to increase the number of slots the cpu-load still
halts at 40%, is this deliberate or have i just missed some configuration on
my system? If anyone knows anything that could help plz give me a hint..

Up to 14 it runs without any lagg or bungee-effects, though has the
double-load on bazookas gotten worse with the 1.31..

Hardware:
T-Bird 1200
512 MB RAM
100 MBit connection