[bf1942] DICE update: in-house Linux server

KLM - 515TEM klemen at 515TEM.com
Tue Mar 18 15:16:32 EST 2003

don't forget about the foreshooting of the tanks and artillery. If you hold
fire when in a tank or arty it should just fire when reloaded (this is what
win servers do), but linxded pulls the cannon as it shot the projectile, but
than (when aiming high - pulled) it really fires. So no constant bombing is
possible, unless you wait until reloaded and half a second after push the
fire button...

and btw, Ryan, I think it's great this email slipped to us... it's sweet...

regards,
Klemen

P.S.: I am glad to see now, that the Ryan-DICE connection will work great...
and can't wait the time when BF crushes Counter-Strikes success.   ;)