[bf1942] DICE update: in-house Linux server

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Tue Mar 18 14:47:21 EST 2003

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 12:13 PM -0600 Brigham Stevens
<brs at vikingmind.com> wrote:

> Thanks for sending this out. Ryan has done an outstanding job for us. Two
> things that he did that really worked well for the linux "community" was
> that  he was accessible via this mailing list, and he maintained a public
> bug  database server that we could review and post bugs on.

Agreed. Hopefully DICE will continue the open bug database.

> Unfortunately, the BF1942 mailing list has totally degenerated over the
> past  few weeks due to a few impatient people.

Perhaps this list can be moderated? Can the list software handle multiple
moderators? Propose 4 people who you think should moderate. (Remember that
moderators have to suffer all the trash posts, so sharing the work is
desirable.)