[bf1942] 1.31 build

Andrew Von Niederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Tue Mar 18 03:39:26 EST 2003

I was thinking about this and i would guess it has more to do with DICE being done with the 1.31/RTR and probably had some resources open up seeing as there is no large patch in the near future. If that is the case, the ground work ryan has layed will probably be invaluable to the DICE team to help them quickly move on squashing a lot of these bugs.