[bf1942] Weird 1.31 problem?

Andrew Von Niederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Tue Mar 18 03:06:39 EST 2003

Yup i just got some players to join with me..

when it was just me in there by myself it was fine..

as soon as the second player joined it was pretty jerky..

on guadalcanal it was really bad..
on stalingrad very hard to notice..

and the AT reload bug is still there..

which is kindof funny because when it goes the reload the bazooka if you switch to pistol then back to bazooka (do it 2 times) it will actually stop the reload animation.