[bf1942] 1.31 build

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Tue Mar 18 03:03:09 EST 2003

Hello Ryan,

Tuesday, March 18, 2003, 5:18:33 AM, you wrote:

RCG> Here is a 1.31 compatible Linux server.

RCG>   http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/bf1942-lnxded-betaupdate-build-LastFromRyan.tar.bz2

RCG> This will be my last build. DICE will be taking over the Linux server
RCG> in-house after this. Please be courteous to them as this transition is
RCG> made.

RCG> --ryan.

Nice work, but:
- It's still not possible to connect to the server while a RtR Map is
running
- I still have that bungee-effect
- tanks are shooting when pushing the button just before it has fully
reloaded
- the Bazooka and the Panzerabwehr are still reloading twice
(intersting thing: while parachuting, it DOESN'T reaload twice but
once)

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--