[bf1942] 1.31 build

Kevin J. Anderson lestat at counter-strike.net
Tue Mar 18 00:39:37 EST 2003

->-----Original Message-----
->From: DLinkOZ [mailto:dlinkoz at oesm.org]
->Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 11:49 PM
->To: bf1942 at icculus.org
->Subject: Re: [bf1942] 1.31 build
->
->And I would hope that all the fuss being made didn't cast Ryan in a poor
->light...
->
->At any rate, I still hope to see great stuff from the Spearhead beta!  And
->good luck in whatever "new work" you garnered from GDC.
->
 Yes, I seriously hope that you were not taken off the project because of
all the impatient people on this list.

If so, shame on them, as you did a superb job of taking code never meant to
go anywhere near linux, and ended up w/ a reasonably good product very
quickly.  (the 1.3 version, while still had bugs, was at least pretty
stable)

kev