[bf1942] RE : RE: [bf1942] RE : Re: AW: [bf1942] Where can i DL

roger rogerxxmaillist at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 18:53:58 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 14:58, Kevin J. Anderson wrote:

> ->p.s. Does anyone know how to get Open Office to open up in less
> ->than a year?
> ->
>
> Gentoo has an option called prelinking that is supposed to help w/ this.
> But then again, I have not been able to compile openoffice from scratch yet,
> so all I know is that its *possible*
>
> ; P
> kev

a recent version of OpenOffice.org supposedly has some fixes imployed to
make loading it allot faster (according to changelog or something i
viewed a month ago :-)

no need for extra apps to run in the background to load it halfway
anymore...or something.

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html