[bf1942] Here it is - Act Now - 476 sig's so far. Outstanding work, but we have got to get it HIGHER!

Kevin J. Anderson lestat at counter-strike.net
Mon Mar 17 17:22:11 EST 2003

->-----Original Message-----
->From: DLinkOZ [mailto:dlinkoz at oesm.org]
->Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 5:20 PM
->To: bf1942 at icculus.org
->Subject: Re: [bf1942] Here it is - Act Now - 476 sig's so far.
->Outstanding work, but we have got to get it HIGHER!
->
 but high turnover rate in favor of the next popular
->game seems to be EA's running bet.  I just wouldn't expect much to be done
->in regards to the petition.  Would probably take many, many thousands more
->signatures before anyone with any amount of clout at EA even noticed it.

yep, agree completely.

; )
kev