[bf1942] Here it is - Act Now - 476 sig's so far. Outstanding work, but we have got to get it HIGHER!

Kevin J. Anderson lestat at counter-strike.net
Mon Mar 17 17:11:51 EST 2003

->-----Original Message-----
->From: DLinkOZ [mailto:dlinkoz at oesm.org]
->Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:58 PM
->To: bf1942 at icculus.org
->Subject: Re: [bf1942] Here it is - Act Now - 476 sig's so far.
->Outstanding work, but we have got to get it HIGHER!
->
->
->What's exactly why?  So they can spend more money by hiring more
->Linux devs
->and deviate from their established business model?  I don't
->understand your
->point (honestly, what's "exactly why"?).
->

I imagine that he feels for bf1942 to actually continue to succeed and
continue to grow, that can't happen w/o quality dedicated linux server
support.   I think personally ryan has done a great job.   I do think he
could use a little more support from ea/dice.  He also seems to be doing a
lot of other projects in parallel, so I am not suprised its taking a bit to
get a version out.

patience is a virtue imho

kev