[bf1942] RE : Re: AW: [bf1942] Where can i DL

Daniel H. Valois ninzor at packet-kids.com
Mon Mar 17 00:59:31 EST 2003

amen
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric J. Schultz" <paradxum at thecookieshop.net>
To: <bf1942 at icculus.org>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 12:05 AM
Subject: [bf1942] RE : Re: AW: [bf1942] Where can i DL

> There was a linux server promised on their website. Which I checked out
before purchasing the game. It stated that there would be a linux server
released soon. (This is NOT soon.....) I think that Ryan is doing a great
job but he needs more help... a standard dev team is just that.... a
team.... give at least two more people and it'll be done in a jiffy....

> btw, I don't run a windoze server at all, for good reason. never have,
never will (unless MS actually makes a stable os.... <lol>....) So that is
not an option. A server should run with a 99.9999% uptime.... mine do.

> ES
>

> > On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 09:16:32PM -0600, Don Kukral wrote:
> > > roger wrote:

> > > Point taken. :)  It just seems that people expect Linux support.
Which