[bf1942] Petition to ask EA for Linux support.

WhoCares? whoccares at attbi.com
Sun Mar 16 12:24:23 EST 2003

I did not say Ryan wasn't being paid by EA, but it's quite apparent that EA
does not provide MORE support.  How many people are on the WinBLOWS server
support team?  I'm certain it is more than one developer, and having read
some of Ryan's previous posts, it is apparent that he is not solely tasked
with this one effort.  I believe my original statement stands...