[bf1942] when, oh tell us when

Dave Stone stone99 at attbi.com
Sun Mar 16 11:07:18 EST 2003

Same here. Our clan has been waiting patiently but we've waited long enough.
I hate to say it but I no longer believe that a Linux server will ever be
released by EA. The game must have been out too long for them to care
anymore. I also hate to say that I'm so fed up I have no other choice but to
wipe my Linux off our server and install winblows. Even if we get another
Linux server what happens when the next patch comes out? Yea I know, "It's
Beta!". Well with EA it will always be. I'm going to stay on this list just
in case a miracle happens but it really doesn't look good and I've been
lying to myself waiting  for the official release way too long. Team
Fortress 2 will probably be out before EA releases a Linux server.

Thanks for trying Ryan. Too bad EA doesn't care.

-St0nE