AW: [bf1942] when, oh tell us when

Christian Lahme lahme at 4all-networks.de
Sun Mar 16 10:41:40 EST 2003

He,, we´ve the same problem...

We´re hosting germany´s desert combat publishing crew... And we´re
having trouble with this server-app now. I wouldn´t like to set up a
windows-machine until EA gets a better support to us.

I think we have to spam EA with our problems on BF1942. But we have to
tell them that not Ryan is the Problem.

Greetz

Christian Lahme
Server4all.de