[bf1942] Measure Bandwidth

Malte Schröder TuX.Norad at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 04:15:35 EST 2003

you should have a look at cacti, it's a frontendcd to rrdtool which in
turn is a successor to mrtg (if i am not mistaken). it is easy to set up
(webbased) and you can monitor almost everything. by default it is set
up to monitor all interresting system-properties and i set up a monitor
which displays the playercount on my cs and bf1942-server.