[bf1942] preempt kernel and BF1942 server performance

Jim McKibben jonny5 at socket.net
Fri Mar 14 15:59:00 EST 2003

My kernel is compiled with preemptive capabilities.  It is almost the latest Gentoo install with the 2.4.19 kernel (haven't had a chance to actually compile and install the 2.4.20 kernel).

dev.nova-labs.net

That is the server.  Everything is on its default port.

Keep in mind it is running:

BF1942
UT2003
CS 1.5