[bf1942] Linux 1.31 ?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Wed Mar 12 13:23:13 EST 2003

I think the problem is that the only one with access to source code (as
far as I can tell) is Ryan.  If this can be changed that would be great
but I doubt that it can.  Otherwise we are all just customers waiting for
him to finish the build (among all the other things I am sure he has to
do)

--
Steve Getman
steve at lightcubed.com