AW: [bf1942] bf1942 packages

Dark Bobo rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Sat Mar 8 14:57:17 EST 2003

Would matureasskickers.net object to us including their BF FAQ info as
well? I've read thru it, and while there's alot of Win-specific info,
there's also some good linux info.

Rick

--
Cardinal Rule of Technical Support, which goes thusly: "Verily, thou
shalt not take unto thine heart any words spoken by the Luser, for I say