AW: [bf1942] Re: Status Page

Kelu kelu at polaris.ro
Sat Mar 8 14:13:35 EST 2003

admin from www.21pzr.tk (underconstruction)
i helped a little at www.bfstats.com (u can see my name in developers
section...making design research...i'm a webdesigner)
i have GameServer module in my nuke site...but i want something which i
couldn't find to any script...overall statistics (top)...this can be achived
easy..all i have to do..is to store the data which comes to stats
scripts..and with some formulas to build an Top...but i'm a beginner in
php..so...anybody know how to store data from stats scripts in a db and then
to show them in a top using some formulas in php? (i know some formulas from
bfsatats.com)

sorry for my english...and sorry if i was too offtopic...if this is too
offtopic..let's move this discusion to an forum...

Thank you in advance,
[21Pzr]Maj.Kelu
www.21pzr.tk