AW: [bf1942] Re: Status Page

Frank Müller Hotstepper13 at gamersunitednetwork.de
Sat Mar 8 05:02:21 EST 2003

Hi all,

i just tried thsi script.
I put in on our GameServer  into the WebRoot and put the information in into
the config file (pip and Port).

These values are confirmed with HLSW an the Server report on HLSW properly.
But....

If i try to look at the script with my Webbrowser it didnt replace the
Varables with the values.
I get the correct page for the Stats but no Information about the Server.

Server running
Debian Linux
and PHP is 4.1.6

If you want to take a look try http://62.4.84.120/bf/bf1942.php