[bf1942] wine..

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Sat Mar 8 01:02:28 EST 2003

You mean how the subject of FAQs keeps coming up..... or the can't we do an
rpm because I don't know what to do with a tar file ..... hmmmm... stick
with linux and you will wonder why windows clutters your harddrive.....
anyways spare me your whining about outlook... because I have about 600 bf
listserv mails with no meaningful content .....