[bf1942] packaging bf1942

Rick Buford rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Fri Mar 7 20:41:45 EST 2003

well, we're not re-distributing source code, but we are building on
Ryan's work. I'm not about to suggest we step on his toes. If he and
EA/Dice are ok with us re-compressing his binaries, then it wouldn't be
such a big deal to toss the whole kit&kaboodle into one nice,
installable package while keeping just the admin tools in their own,
smaller, package.

the bf1942d.rpm|deb name works for me (although my vote would be for
bf1942ds-linux)

Rick