[bf1942] FAQ questions

Daniel Valois ninzor at packet-kids.com
Fri Mar 7 19:32:00 EST 2003

here is what i have so far:
                                            BattleField 1942 Linux Dedicated
Server FAQ
========================-------------------------------------------=========
=====================
Q:> Where are the download files?
A:> http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/
----
Q:> Why is this server so buggy?
A:> It is a BETA. The bugs will be worked out soon enough.
----
Q:> Where can i find a bug listing?
A:>
https://bugzilla.icculus.org/reports.cgi?product=Battlefield+1942&output=mos
t_doomed&links=1&banner=1&quip=1
----
Q:> Where are the list archives?
A:>
----
Q:> How do I keep the server from shutting down when I logout?
A:> Use Screen to start it in your terminal and Detach it so that it stays
running when you logout.
 Example:
 user at bfserver bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta $screen ./bf1942_lnxded
 Then type the key sequence 'Ctrl+a' and a 'Ctrl+d'
 ps -aux to see the proccess
----
Q:> I cant see my server's full name in the ASE or Gamespy browser.