[bf1942] bf1942 packages

Rick Buford rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Fri Mar 7 19:09:41 EST 2003

I was actually planning to semi-wuss out and see if checkinstall
wouldn't build a decent rpm. Per the checkinstall docs, it does support
dpkg, but it's a fairly new feature, so if we have any Debian gurus on
the list, perhaps they can critique the generated packages.

Rick

p.s.
I have submitted a SourceForge project request for "bf-powertools".
Thanks to whomever suggested the name =)

p.p.s
Ryan,
Is there any objection to repackaging the files available at icculus.org
in this way? Don't wanna get you in trouble with EA or Dice. If they
wouldn't want us to repackage, then we can concentrate on just
assembling the admin tools and documentation.