[bf1942] Zoom problem

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Fri Mar 7 14:49:49 EST 2003

Yeah.  The server is linux.  I hopped over to my winbox and tried looking
for it.  No dice at all.. through the game list itself or gamespy.  But, I
can connect to it if I add game.  And, it is set to publicly list in the
conf.  This is mind boggling.

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.
IP Systems Engineering