[bf1942] server fail?

Darth BoBo rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Fri Mar 7 11:36:38 EST 2003

I wish I could say that =).

I have two weeks to move a network and my linux servers from our
secondary datacenter to a new facility starting Monday.  While I'm
excited about my wicked slick new hardware, I'm also really dreading two
weeks of sleeping in my cubicle while getting all the bugs ironed out.

Rick

--
A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.