[bf1942] server fail?

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Fri Mar 7 01:56:23 EST 2003

can one have a 'daemon' or initscript that launches screen and then runs a
command in it?  ie. 'screen -S /usr/local/bf1942_srv'?  I know that's how
I start pin eup.  Wonder if that will background.  I'll worry about those
hurdles once the server works on my box. ;)

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.
IP Systems Engineering
Systems Administrator