[bf1942] server fail?

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Thu Mar 6 19:48:50 EST 2003

You must have missed the section of Readme that says:

- If you see the message "STUB: Hope this isn't important" and such,
disregard them. STUB messages are harmless debugging reminders for the
developers and will go away in a later version.
- If you see "(0): Error: : 1Failed to load", disregard it. This is a
harmless message, too.
- The "Couldn't open flat archive file "Mods/BF1942/Archives/sound.rfa""
message is safe, too; there's no sound or textures in the dedicated-only
version.
- Likewise, there's a lot of scripting warnings about missing sound/video
functionality. Ignore them.

And MOST importantly:

- In fact, ignore anything written to your screen.  :)